PICTURE DAY AND ACTION PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES
Glossy Finish is committed to understanding the needs of your athletes, your teams, and your community. From our professionally trained photographers to our cutting-edge equipment and efficient processes, we are professionals at capturing and promoting team pride, league spirit and the personality of each athlete.
We provide the highest-quality photography and customer service. We’ll make your Picture Day or Action Photography experience fun, efficient and profitable, whether you’re a league director, player, parent or first-time photo coordinator.
EXPERIENCE THE GLOSSY FINISH DIFFERENCE
- Takes Place Rain or Shine
- Maximizes the Athlete’s Practice Time
- Smooth, Efficient Process
- Parent Complaints About Picture Day Decrease
- All Photographers are Professionally Trained & Background-Checked
- All Credit Card Transactions are PCI Compliant
- Full Access to Customer Service
- Flexible Delivery Options
- Convenient Online Ordering Options for Parents
- Extensive Catalog of Products
When planning a Picture Day, remember to book as early as possible and please try to avoid holidays. Feel free to contact us for any questions or thoughts. We are here to help.
- Count the total number of teams and individuals that will need to be photographed. We generally need about 15 – 30 minutes to cover the team and individual shots for each team. Larger teams (football, cheer, etc.) can take up to 30 – 45 minutes.
- Provide us with a schedule or list of teams, coaches, and sponsors at least one week before picture day. That will help us prepare our staff with equipment and materials for the shoot. We can also help you with scheduling if you’d like.
- Assign a team or parent representative to assist. He or she will act as a liaison between our staff and your organization.
- Ask about our special fundraising opportunities! We provide great deals when you use us for both Picture Days and Onsite Action Photography. For details, just call our office at 800.630.1022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribute photo package envelopes. This should be done at least a week or two in advance. The envelopes we provide are self explanatory and show pricing that already includes tax.
- Schedule a Rain Date, just in case. The natural light and setting outdoors provide brighter colors, better photos and happier customers when the weather is nice. If your Picture Day is to be shot outdoors, please make arrangements for a backup date in case of inclement weather.
- Please give feedback. We want to build a relationship with you and your league beyond this Picture Day experience,. That said, please keep track of comments made about Picture Day, good and bad, and give us the opportunity to eliminate the bad and make the good even better.